Thursday 18 July 2013 - 2pm
Committee Rooms 3 and 4, Council House
And you can now watch online here.
As this is the first meeting of the year, we have some administrative business to take care of as part of a pretty packed programme.
Items on the agenda will be
- Election of chair
- Appointment of district corporate parenting champion
- Fire Services and Police representative
- Regulation and Enforcement devolved services out turn 12/13
- Yardley District Budget Monitoring - April to May 2013
- District Income and Expenditure Report 12/13
- Tackling anti-social behaviour locally
- Housing Department Annual Tenants' visiting programme
- Special Educational Needs Commissioning
- Council housing investment programme - environmental improvements
- Feedback on £2m community chest top slicing for youth unemployment action programme
- Leisure facilities transformation
This is a meeting open to the public and we've certainly seen significant use of the online streaming - far more have watched online than have attended these meetings in a year.